Ibn Sina is one of the most renowned chains of hospitals in Bangladesh. Along with Dhaka, the organisation has numerous establishments throughout Bangladesh. Ibn Sina also has a special branch in Sylhet with full-fletched facilities all around the corners. The formal address of the hospital is Mirabazar, Subhanighat Road, Sylhet.
To find the doctor list, you can most conveniently dial their hotline number +8809636-300300. In case of emergencies, you should dial their emergency ambulance service at +8801925616778. You can also get access to their PABX service which are dedicated numbers for receiving phone calls from any device and are quite similar to landlines. Their PABX numbers are +8802-996640010-19.
The Ibn Sina Sylhet has a proper diagnostic centre within its establishment. Ibn Sina also provides a straight 25% discount on their diagnosis prices. So, you can consider having your tests from Ibn Sina at a reasonable price. You can also have access to their ICU and operation theatres. Also, the doctors are highly qualified in their areas of expertise. You can learn about the available doctors at the hospital in your area of concern and choose the one that best suits your interest.
Today’s health concern is Chronic Kidney Disease. It can occur for a number of reasons and there are few available precautions as well. As always, we promote preventive measures to keep our visitors safe from the problem and later we tell about other available treatments.
- High blood pressure
- Genetic problems or inheritance
- Inflammation of nephrons
- Kidney stones
- Blockage of urinary tracts
- Kidney infection
- Fluid repossession or urinary problem
- Reduced immune response
- Erectile dysfunction
- Sexual imbalance
- Urinary pain
- Preventive measures are much more effective than finding a solution after having the problem. A healthy BMI or a healthy weight can save you from CKD or kidney disease as well as many other diseases. You also have to have a close look at your salt intake. These salts include sodium, potassium, calcium, and phosphorus.
- Moreover, you should also have to make a way to dissolve the proteinous foods that you take. The best way to dissolve the proteins easily is to take enough amount of fruits, especially sour ones.
- There is another significant aspect which is, you have to take 8-10 glasses of water daily for a smooth metabolism and proper kidney function. Water helps digest and break down your food properly which finally lessens the stress on kidneys while filtering. Nonetheless, if you are a smoker, you have to reduce your smoking to promote kidney health.
You might have to take numerous medicines in order to treat CKD or chronic kidney disease. According to the pivotal impact factor of your disease, the doctor might prescribe you the medicines to solve diabetes or cardiovascular disease or anaemia or water retention or glomerulonephritis. Also, the disease needs dialysis at an advanced level. Last but not the least, you have to remember that kidney failure is irreversible. So, precautionary measures from before is a lot better.